Swimming Pool Installation ProcessDIY & SAVE $$$$$$$$$
DIY SWIMMING POOLS DO NOT INSTALL SWIMMING POOLS
The following is meant as a guide only and you will need to consult your preferred installer.
When you buy a swimming pool kit from DIY Swimming Pools, you save dollars because you do the installation yourself.
Don’t worry! Swimming pool installation is a relatively simple process but we would advise you choose an experienced installer.
1) To begin with, you will need to contact us for a no-obligation free quote which is free for you. Call Us Now 0410 681 545.
2) We will work with you to select the right pool for your yard. This will cover the size and shape, as well as a colour scheme to make this outdoor attraction truly stunning. We encourage you to send photos of your backyard which you can easily do by attaching them to our quote form.
3) Once the details of your pool are set, a written contract is drafted and signed by both parties. This is a critical step and we will not pressure you. The contract is signed only when you’re happy with the proposed plans. This does not include any installation fees.
4) You need to get your initial planning underway to ensure your new pool starts to become a reality.
5) An official application is made to the Private Certifier after water board approvals are met.
6) Once the paperwork is properly processed and has cleared, a delivery schedule is given.
7) We will keep you informed as to the delivery date of your swimming pool kit so you can co-ordinate with your chosen excavation contractor who can then break ground on your new pool. This is typically a one-day process.
9) Once your pool is installed, the initial cleaning of the swimming pool water and chemical balancing needs to be completed. We can advise you on how to care for and maintain your new pool. This will include proper use of pool cleaning equipment and the use of chlorine.
10) The site needs to be given time to settle and a safety fence has to be erected to finish the project.
Contact one of our consultants now for a free consultation.
Just call the number below or fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.